Hmmm… this top ten list didn’t turn out as well as i thought it would. Can’t remember many things from the old days of surfing…
Top Ten Signs You Havenâ€™t Used The Internet for A Very Long Time
- You get excited when you find a new version of your favourite browser, the hot new programme called [tag]Netscape[/tag].
- You think that the joke, â€œWWW stands for World Wide Waitâ€ sounds very apt and funny.
- Your modem is one of those [tag]US Robotics [/tag]look-alikes with a row of 9 red blinking lights.
- Your website is hosted on either [tag]angelfire[/tag] or [tag]tripod[/tag].
- Youâ€™ve never heard of Viagra, Vioxx or Cialis.
- You think that [tag]hotmail[/tag] is so cool.
- â€œTry using [tag]AskJeeves[/tag] to search. Either that, or you can try [tag]Lycos[/tag] or [tag]Altavista[/tag]. Theyâ€™re the most popular search enginesâ€¦â€
- When you enter an URL address, you insist on starting with http://www…
- You think that a â€˜blogâ€™ is some kind of green caterpillar in your garden that eats leaves.
- Your main Jaring e-mail address has the word â€˜popâ€™ somewhere in it.